EziDebit, and the member authorize Nepean CrossFit, to transfer electronic funds on a recurring basis from the checking, savings, or credit card account I specified above for my membership dues. This authorization is to remain effective until Nepean CrossFit has collected for all charges assessed in connection with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Membership Term: I acknowledge and agree that I will maintain membership and pay the dues specified above for a minimum Term of the agreed term. I agree that I will be liable for dues for the entire Term of this agreement in the amounts as stated herein regardless of usage or any change of circumstance.
Down Payment: I understand that I might need to make an initial down payment.
Next Payment: I understand my next payment for is due on the due date and on the same day of each calendar month.
Membership Renewal: After the initial Term has expired, this Agreement shall automatically continue from month to month at the prevailing membership rate, which is subject to change, until I contact Nepean CrossFit in writing to cancel. I am responsible for all charges billed or incurred prior to cancellation. I further agree that my membership benefits are exclusive to me and are in no way transferable to anyone else.
Nepean CrossFit agrees to provide and the Member, agrees to purchase competent Coaching, supervised by qualified Coaches trained in the procedures and traditions of such activities.
The Member acknowledges and agrees as follows:
- The membership I have entered in to.
- Upon completion and full payment of any phase or program, members wishing to continue with the next phase or program must enter into a new Agreement.
- Nepean CrossFit or any party designated by Nepean CrossFit may photograph or film me while I attend the premises of Nepean CrossFit and use of any and all such photos, video footage and/or video streaming for promotion, sales, publicity and advertising purposes for all media, including, but not limited to, the internet.
- The required physical exertion may be strenuous and cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved. I hereby represent that I am physically fit to receive and participate in the prescribed course of instruction. I acknowledge that I have been advised to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the Classes and that my physician has confirmed to me that I have no medical condition which would affect my full participation in the Classes. The member will ensure they complete a pre-exercise screening questionnaire and waiver to hand to the trainer (or online) before commencing their first session. The member agrees to provide an accurate health and fitness profile prior and during engagement in an exercise program with Nepean CrossFit.
- In consideration of my being permitted to participate in the Classes, I for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, successors, assigns and anyone else who may claim on my behalf hereby waive any and all claims, liability and damages I may now or in the future have against Nepean CrossFit, its directors, officers, instructors and staff and all persons acting under its authority and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors, and assigns, arising by any means whatsoever, including, but not limited to death, injury, damages to or loss to my person or property of any kind whatsoever, no matter how caused arising from or in connection with my participation in the Classes, however caused.
- I further hereby release, remiss and forever discharge Nepean CrossFit, its directors, officers, instructors and staff and all persons acting under its authority and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors, and assigns from and against all demands, claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses arising from or with respect to death, injury, damages to or loss to my person or property of any kind whatsoever, no matter how caused, arising from or in connection with my participation in the Classes whether or not caused by, in whole or in part, the negligence or gross negligence of Nepean CrossFit.
- I will hold harmless and indemnify Nepean CrossFit, its directors, officers, instructors and staff and all persons acting under its authority and their respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors, and assigns from any and all liability for any damage or injury to the property or persons of any third party resulting from my involvement in or presence during any of the Classes.
- I will comply with all the rules and regulations of Nepean CrossFit.
- The member will choose one of the membership packages offered by Nepean CrossFit. Different rates applies for each membership option. The member agrees to pay to Nepean CrossFit the fees applicable to the membership selected. The minimum charge will be the period of the package chosen and this will be indicated on the direct debit payment form completed by the member in respect of their membership. Payment cycles are available; weekly, fortnightly or monthly. Pre-payment for the term is also available. Fees and prices are disclosed on request.
- Membership commences on the date stated on the zen planner direct debit agreement form. Membership allows unlimited access to Nepean CrossFit during open gym hours or during classes applicable to that membership package. Membership is personal to the “member” and the membership cannot be assigned or transferred to another person unless authorized by Nepean CrossFit.
- I will pay a service charge of $20.00 for any payments 10 days past due. If there are three payments which are 10 days past due during the period of this Agreement, I agree to pay the remaining balance of the Agreement in full, in addition to any and all recovery charges incurred. Nepean CrossFit uses an external company to manage the direct debit payment system. Payments to Nepean CrossFit via direct debit must comply with the Ezidebit terms and conditions. Please check all direct debit documentation before signing. There is a fee associated with Ezidebit: .99c for bank accounts, 2.2% for credit cards, 4.4% amex and diners card. There is a dishonored fee of $11.90.
- I hereby agree that if Nepean CrossFit, is unable to process my payment from the designated account provided by me Nepean CrossFit is permitted to use any of the other accounts information provided as many times and as often as needed to replace the unpaid payments and service charges as explained in this agreement.
- In addition to any rights and remedies it may otherwise have, Nepean CrossFit may terminate this Agreement upon ten days’ written notice to me if I fail to comply with my obligations under this Agreement and do not cure any such failure within ten days after receiving notice of such failure.
- Failure to attend the Classes does not relieve me of the obligation to pay the full tuition for the program or phase in which I am currently enrolled or signed up for.
- As a member of Nepean CrossFit you have access to our Zen Planner athlete platform. Through this you must book into classes prior to attending and check in when you arrive at Nepean CrossFit for that class using our check in counter or through your mobile device. You are not permitted to attend a class without booking in for that class. Each class will be capped at 20 members and once the class is full no more positions will be available.
- As a member, you will respect the rights of other businesses operating in the complex. You will only park in designated Nepean CrossFit parking spaces. When these spaces are full, you agree to park on the street at your own risk.
- I understand this agreement may be cancelled at any time by paying a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the tuition fee prorated to the remainder of the agreement. A member may only terminate before the fixed term due to medical reasons such as serious illness, physical disability or other extenuating circumstances as deemed sufficient by Nepean CrossFit management, this includes pre-paid memberships. Documentation may be required to support these claims. All discounts given will not be considered in the calculation of the cancellation fee. If the student and/or co-signer wish to cancel this agreement on the stated terms set out, they may do so by sending a 30 day written notice, delivered to Nepean CrossFit at least 30 days prior to the cancellation date.
- A member may suspend their membership a maximum of twice per calendar year of their membership. 14 days’ written notice must be given and all suspensions must be a minimum of 14 days. A fee of $5 per week is charged for all suspensions. A date of recommencement of membership must be given for a member’s membership to be placed on hold. The member’s usual payments will be re-activated after their suspension period has been completed. Please note, membership cancellation or suspension will not be authorized if membership payments are outstanding.
- I understand my rights and obligations as stated above. I confirm that I am the full age of eighteen years (unless otherwise indicated below) and that I have read and understood this release and waiver of liability and I am aware that by signing this Agreement I am waiving certain legal rights, including the right to claim damages which I or my heirs, executors, administrators, successors or assigns may have against Nepean CrossFit.
- Cancellations of personal training sessions, drop in sessions and any other bookings made where payment must be made in advance must be made 24 hours before the session start time. You will be charged the full amount of the session if you cancel within 24 hours.
- Right of cancellation: You may cancel this Agreement from the day you enter the Agreement until 10 days after you receive a copy of this Agreement. You do not need a reason to cancel. If you cancel this contract, Nepean CrossFit has 15 days to refund our money. To cancel, you must give notice to firstname.lastname@example.org
- • Nepean CrossFit reserves the right to vary, add or eliminate from time to time the open hours or Scheduled Hours of any of our facilities, classes or services. Please check all timetables and member information for changes • You agree and accept that a particular facility or service may not be available for participation due to a prior booking, mechanical breakdown, fire, loss of lease, or any other reason. You agree not to hold the center responsible for such occurrences • To be a member and participate in classes at Nepean CrossFit, you must be at least 16 years of age. Being below the age of 18, means your forms have to be signed by an adult. Unless authorized by the facility management, children aged between 7 and 15yrs can only participate as part of the CrossFit Kids and Teens membership or with an organised group by prior arrangement with facility management • Where lockers or storage are provided, all care and no responsibility is taken for items contained within the lockers or storage facilities• Members must not carry out any illegal acts in the facility and must comply with all health and safety requirements. If a member carries out any activity which Nepean CrossFit staff or management consider offensive or dangerous to you or another person, Nepean CrossFit staff or management reserve the right to require you to leave immediately. This may also result in cancellation of membership.